new pontoon

dano

Reaction score
Finally figured out how to post photos, so here it goes.  Finally picked up the new 22SL from the dealer last Saturday and we are headed to Lake vermilion near Tower MN. for Memorial wkend.  It will be our maiden voyage with it.  Looking forward to a great summer of cruising.  Should have more photos after the weekend.  Hope everybody has a great a safe time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a fun but SAFE weekend, Dano!

Looking good!

It will look better in the water!   I have a quick question, how do you add the pontoon descriptions that I see on the posting pages?

You need to add a signature. Click on your user name up in the top right hand corner to pull up your profile. Click on "my profile"' Then click on "edit profile" and then "signature". Add the text you want to include and clicks"save changes".

I will do that,  thanks for the help.

looks good dano, it sounds like it is going to be a nice weekend.

It would be fun if the forecasters even close to being right.  Oh well  anytime at the lake is a great time, and thankyou.  have a great wkend

Very nice !!!!

Looks good dano!  Waiting for our 22 SLX, any day now...

Have a fun weekend!  Bring back more pics too!

Nice boat Dano!!!

Dano.

By the way, since you are also a "Dano", did anyone ever call you "Bookem"? It was a college days nickname for me.

As a matter of fact they did. In addition to 25 years in the fire service I also spent 8 years in law enforcement. Bookem. Dano stuck.

Nice Dano!! Enjoy!

Looks good!

Very Nice man! Enjoy the weekend and the new boat, she's a beauty!

Going to be a nice weekend for you as well as all the rest of us who have been cursing this long winter

Nice boat and have a great time!!

Marc

Back