New 'Rudy 175

goldnrod24

Reaction score
We test drove a boat with an Evinrude E tec 200 HO on the back a couple weeks ago. (The dealer said it was actually about 235 HP.) It had a super hole shot and was really quiet. Top speed was about 39-40. Didn't realize it was a 2 stroke......... Doing my research on outboards.

The G2 is pretty awesome and the power steering is built-in. You can also get colors to match your boat.

Definitely a different look!

I love the E tech on our boat. the torque is great and it really is nice when it starts to get cold. Motor winterizes itself. Would have loved to upgrade to a G2 from the G1, but all the sea star rigging would have to be changed and it drove the cost way up. Next boat will have a G2. Not soon though! To much of this PADS running around.

If you special order with a two stroke engine you should also be able to get a Pioneer SuperTuner 8 track underdash with Kraco graphic equalizer.

If you special order with a two stroke engine you should also be able to get a Pioneer SuperTuner 8 track underdash with Kraco graphic equalizer.

And a Betamax VCR....

And Quadraphonic sound!

My 25 year old just read this thread over my shoulder. His comment was "You old guys need to get a life" lets go to work and get something accomplished today. Guess I gotta go.

My 25 year old just read this thread over my shoulder. His comment was "You old guys need to get a life" lets go to work and get something accomplished today. Guess I gotta go.

But it's Saturday Bob.........

Seriously, two cycle outboard engines are sooo yesterday!

The technology is impressive but yeah, the times have changed to lightweight 4 stroke units.

Back