Newbe to Bennington

rhford

Reaction score
Newbe to Bennington. Owned boats for years. Recently decides to go from a ski boat and a slow pontoon to a tri-toon for everything. Like many, got sticker shock at the boat show and bought a used Bennington - 2008 2575 RCW with the Volvo 5.7. Really didn't necessarily want an I/o, but for the price I figured I couldn't go wrong and I'd try it out this summer. It's in beautiful condition!

Question - Where is the best place to buy Bennington parts? I want to purchase the stainless grab handles on both sides of the rear loungers that Bennington used in 2009. I've spoken with 2 dealers and neither one seems to want to help me find them. I've even sent pictures of what I'm looking for.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Where are you located? Maybe one of us can recommend a dealer that we have dealt with that may be more interested in working with you.

Welcome to the party, and find another dealer. You can only get Benny parts from a dealer.

Welcome, and congrats on your puchase! If you post the pics of the grab handles you're looking for here, somebody might be able to help.

I second and third the posting. Many of us could go to our own dealers and have them ordered for you. This place is great in that regard.

2009 rear benches 1.jpgThanks for the help! I appreciate it.

I'm in Michigan about an hour north of Detroit.

I've attached a couple of pictures of the handles I'm looking for.

I'm fairly certain these were 2009 only. The rear railing seemed to change every year after that.

My 2 local dealers don't seem interested to help me see if these are available anymore.

2009 rear benches 2.jpg

What do your current rails look like? Are you just looking for the inner rail bars? Or does yours have no outside rail at all?

I think he just wants the grab bars, you will have to get theses via a dealer rhford

Sorry, yes I should have said grab bars instead of inner and outer rails, just wondering if his has any rail/bar on the outside arms of his loungers or if it looks exactly like this, but with NO bars. Plus I like to look at pictures!!!! Haha

I'm looking for the inner and outer grab bars. My boat only has the bars at the end by your feet. I'd like to add the inner and outer grab bars. Doesn't seem like it would be difficult for a dealer to look them up for me. But I can't seem to get an answer. Does anyone know if there is someone at Bennington headqurters that might be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

OK

I just sent these same photos to the parts department at Wilson Marine. They are going to see what they can find.

Not real optimistic since Bennington only keeps parts for 5 years.

It's worth another try!

2008 rear loungers compressed.JPG

2009 rear loungers with handles.jpg

Back