Next Accessory

Chris H

Reaction score
What is the next investment you're making on your boats? I saw a Bennington at the lake this weekend with a Yeti Cooler mounted on the back deck (left side of the engine). Looked pretty awesome and keeps the beer/hydration out of the main cabin areas...pretty sure it's my next move. Yes, I do consider a Yeti Cooler an expensive accessory...$400 for a cooler is crazy.

I have one it mainly stays in truck. It was a gift but it does work nice holds ice long time. Only down side is if you go to open it right after closing it has a vacuum but if I open drain plug a bit opens right up r just kinda pop it open. Plus u can get marine mounts that holds it in place and looks good and fits perfect in our Bennie and is another seat

Next investment? Depends. If you are Derrick, it would be a new boat.

If you are me it would be a new motor.

What lake were you on? I was out on Lewisville (party cove) and we had a Yeti put out on the back deck. Works well!

E4, I was at party cove on Lewisville also! I guess it's your boat I saw.

Just ordered lights for speaker rings. After Jim R and others photos, my boat with side, underwater, cup holder and Bimini leds looks plain Jane now. :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it will most likely be this http://www.capehatterasmarine.com/index.cfm/category/24/custom-boat-mats.cfm?category=24 I have the bow gate seat so everyone comes in the port side. I will get it personalized with some can koozies and bottle koozies. Might even upgrade the stereo over the winter to the bluetooth model, anyone have it? pro's - con's?
We have the Sony Bluetooth, love it can put the i pod in and it charges as it plays or we can send music to it via Bluetooth

Todd, let me know how it works out and which ones you bought

Just ordered lights for speaker rings. After Jim R and others photos, my boat with side, underwater, cup holder and Bimini leds looks plain Jane now. :-(

Back