Nice Boat Link!

kaydano

Reaction score
I laughed when I read your 115 HP comment! Nice rig.

You are absolutely right on your comment. I was thinking the same way when I bought the 115, but unfortunately for me, it wasn't the right choice. Tried to go cheap. You won't need it, so good choice for you. Not so good for me when the wife and kids are looking at me and I have to say (as someone else said recently about Mr. Scott) "I'm giving her all I can. If we go any faster we'll fly apart."

I laughed when I read your 115 HP comment! Nice rig.

You are absolutely right on your comment. I was thinking the same way when I bought the 115, but unfortunately for me, it wasn't the right choice. Tried to go cheap. You won't need it, so good choice for you. Not so good for me when the wife and kids are looking at me and I have to say (as someone else said recently about Mr. Scott) "I'm giving her all I can. If we go any faster we'll fly apart."
As a friend of my stated lots of years ago, "buy your second tractor first". We had a 40 hp on a 22' toon till that was to slow. Repowered to a 90 hp which is max. Much better but my wife was waterskiing on one ski at 18 mph. No fun. Found our new to us Bennington with 300 hp. Most of the time you use very little of the throttle but is is nice to have it there for you. You can never have too much love or too much power.

Back