Northeast Florida Area Bennington Owners

Reaction score
My fiancé and I purchased our new Bennington back in March and are really enjoying the pontoon life.

We don't live on the water so we trailer it to different locations depending on what type of fun we want to have on that particular day.

We see other Bennington's out on the water here in the Jacksonville area and were wondering if anyone would like to help start up a club.

By club we don't mean "dues paying" we just mean maybe picking a common destination a couple of times a month or on holidays.

If anyone is interested please email me at
llsupplylarry@gmail.com

See you out there!

Welcome!!!! If you ever make it down to Central Florida - holler!! We are on the Kissimmee Chain - between Kissimmee and Hatchineha.
Hey Kim and Thank You....are you on the water or do you trailer your boat as we do?

We've been thinking about taking the boat down to Silver Glen Springs and that might be a mid point to meet up with you Orlando folks?

We are on the water (no trailer yet, but shopping for one). The Kissimmee chain does go all the way up to the town of Kissimmee (Disney, Old Town, etc on West Lake Toho) we can go via boat as far north as Kissimmee or south to Lake Okeechobee.
Silver Glen Springs is AWESOME, we have stayed at Parramore's Fish camp in Astor off of SR 40 east of Ocala - they have RV and Cabin rental, they are on the St Johns River - south end of Lake George. That would be a fun meeting place when we get a trailer. :) I'll save your email.

We are very familiar with Astor and Drifter's Bar & Grill but we never thought about staying at a hotel down there as we were only thinking about a day trip with our boat.

You have given us a great idea now and making a whole weekend of boating fun.

Thanks Kim and if you don't mind we'll contact you guys in advance and maybe we can get a few more Benny's to join us at the Glen some weekend soon.

Back