Ocean Blue/White Accent with Blackout

bgold12

Reaction score
Has anybody seen a picture of a Benny with Ocean Blue panels, a metallic white accent, and the blackout package? I just ordered my new boat with this combo. The Ocean blue/white pictures I have seen look great but I have not been able to find any that also have the Blackout. Here is an example of one without the Blackout.

Mine is going to be a 22 LSR with a black canvas and a silver/ocean blue interior.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• exterior.jpg
    exterior.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 39

bgold12

Reaction score
Have been going back and forth about whether to do the silver canvas and/or nix the Blackout package. Any advice?

claustralia

Reaction score
I believe this matches your request:

Jack M

Reaction score
I have been told that some canvas colors are not going to be available. Check with your dealer .

bgold12

Reaction score
Awesome! That does look lighter than ocean blue? At least lighter than the one I posted? But perhaps that is because of the lighting.

Thanks so much for digging this out

bgold12

Reaction score
@claustralia @Jack M yes, looks like the blue canvases are not available. Do you think black or silver canvas will look better with this combo? I lean towards black but the silver is more distinctive

claustralia

Reaction score
We had the option for the monaco blue canvas but chose the black instead. We didn't want too much blue...

Jack M

Reaction score
I would think the black also .Your dealer should have a book with samples so you can compare.