Ocean Blue/White Accent with Blackout

bgold12

Reaction score
Has anybody seen a picture of a Benny with Ocean Blue panels, a metallic white accent, and the blackout package? I just ordered my new boat with this combo. The Ocean blue/white pictures I have seen look great but I have not been able to find any that also have the Blackout. Here is an example of one without the Blackout.

Mine is going to be a 22 LSR with a black canvas and a silver/ocean blue interior.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• exterior.jpg
    exterior.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 44
Have been going back and forth about whether to do the silver canvas and/or nix the Blackout package. Any advice?

I believe this matches your request:

2022-bennington-l-series-25lsrtd-photo.jpg

I have been told that some canvas colors are not going to be available. Check with your dealer .

Awesome! That does look lighter than ocean blue? At least lighter than the one I posted? But perhaps that is because of the lighting.

Thanks so much for digging this out

I'll send it over PM, unsure on the rules of posting links to external sites...

@claustralia @Jack M yes, looks like the blue canvases are not available. Do you think black or silver canvas will look better with this combo? I lean towards black but the silver is more distinctive

We had the option for the monaco blue canvas but chose the black instead. We didn't want too much blue...

I would think the black also .Your dealer should have a book with samples so you can compare.

Back