Order placed!

We ordered Oct 30, and looks like we have a build date for next week. So almost 3 months from order to build...and I heard the "line" is getting longer.

Just something for some to think about if still kicking the tires and want to be on the boat this summer...
I placed my order back in mid-to-late October and got a build date of January 15th.

If the dealer has a full semi and a spot for your Bennington build the standard wait is 12-14 weeks from order to possession. I agree 8-10 weeks seems highly unlikely. If anything I have heard potentially longer waits then standard. With that said no matter what a Bennington is worth the wait...I hope you get it faster then most!!!

Congratulations! Sounds like a very nicely optioned boat. No matter what, it sounds like it will be hear by summer. If you have boat prep to do anyway, or winter weather to deal with, getting a boat early deosn’t really matter. So long as you have it by the time Mother Nature and your own prep allow you to use it, you’ll be in a great situation. But like said above, whatever the wait is, it’ll be worth it. Looking forward to pictures once it is in your hands. Welcome aboard the Bennington family.

At this point motors might be the longer lead item. My inside source says Yamaha is backlogged 4-6 months, good thing Benny is a huge buyer and may get priority.
All the more reason to get an outstanding Mercury on the back of the boat. :cool: ;)

Such a sharp looking boat. Love looking at the pictures of it. Hoping you are on the water soon.

Beautiful boat, hope you're on the water soon!

Back