Parts availability - thanks Bennington

MikeB

Reaction score
Just a shout out to Team Bennington - I purchased my 10 year old boat back in June and have been working my way through it, fixing those things the previous owner didn't take care of. My Bennington dealer has been able to get every part I've requested in timely fashion, including going to current style parts such as the new metal Bimini pivot that are backwards compatible to my boat.

It should make those purchasing new boats comfortable knowing that Bennington will support their product well into the future. Sure makes me feel good about taking the plunge next year.

Thanks Team B!

This is good to know. Hopefully they have similar service on larger items. They’ll send it to the dealer?

Last edited:
With the rash of natural disasters in popular boating areas plus the ever increasing market share by Bennington all manufacturers and suppliers are working hard to meet demand

Any ideas as to what it costs to ship to Florida? I’m thinking it could be loaded into a Semi trailer and driven here in a few days.

Last edited:
Usually when a single pontoon is being shipped to a dealer they wait until a dealer has a shipment (generally 4 boats) and they attach the pontoon to a two-pontoon boat as if it were a tri-toon.

Back