Photo in profile

highpond

Reaction score
I've been trying to get a picture in the profile content but every time I try the answer comes back the the picture has too many mb. How do y'll get them in?  The best I've done is to have an (x) in my box. "Not Good" Make directions simple

If it's saying the pic is too big, you have to make it smaller. If you go to Image Resizer it will do it.

I did that the picture got smaller but the frame stayed the same. The end result Picture is too big. Frustrating to say the least.

I did that the picture got smaller but the frame stayed the same. The end result Picture is too big. Frustrating to say the least.
When you figure it out, tell me. I can post pictures but not that.

Try this, open picture in "Paint" program, save another "copy" so you don't change your original, click resize button at top,

resize to 15x15 vertical/horizontal, save the file, then try to use it.

It gives you the option of using gravatar. I didn't know what it was but was frustrated for the same reasons as you. I created the gravatar account and bingo, I was able to put the picture in my profile.

SemperFi's "Paint "idea worked for me

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a fairly new member and have been strugglinig to post a profile picture as well.  I tried all the above ideas and still no luck  :(  any other ideas???

I email the picture to myself and use the option resize attachment. I also some times send the pic using text message and my phone auto-resizes. Both of these options have worked for me when trying to reduce the picture file size. Just my .02 cents.

Thank you for the info. I finally got it too work. I emailed the picture to myself and chose the smallest picture size. It was still too large so then I took it to paint and resized it from 100 to 50 and saved it and that worked. Kind of a lot of steps but how often will I be doing it. Thanks for all the info. I'm a newcomer and a new Bennington owner this year, this is a great forum with a lot of knowledgeable members. I'm still getting used to things but love all the ideas and discussions. Thanks again.

134404869.jpg

Love the profile photos , when I first joined someone said to me post some pics as well

I can't tell you how many pics I have posted but love being able to.

Photos on profile and elsewhere make this site more enjoyable :)

Back