Picked up my boat yesterday !

cash4trash

Reaction score
Well, finally got my boat yesterday after a long wait.  Ordered first week of march and dealer didnt get in until a couple days ago..  Its a 2016  20SFX... 90HP Yamaha...  Blue with Charcoal accent panel.  Had dealer install nice stereo system and Motorguide Xi5, and On Board battery charger..  Cant wait to get on the water!!   Post pics soon, gotta figure it out.. LOL

FB_IMG_1467142465581.jpg

FB_IMG_1467142500208.jpg

FB_IMG_1467142510544.jpg

FB_IMG_1467142534180.jpg

FB_IMG_1467142545189.jpg

FB_IMG_1467142554610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and welcome.

Congrats, hope you get on the water soon!

Good job realizing that we all like to see pics!!

Curious on your trolling motor mount. Is it just deck mounted? 

I had the xi5 installed on the plastic quick release bracket.   It has a u shaped bolt that locks the motor to the bracket.   Removal is very easy... 

She sounds like a fine vessel. Congratulations and welcome!

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Well, finally got my boat yesterday after a long wait.  Ordered first week of march and dealer didnt get in until a couple days ago..  Its a 2016  20SFX... 90HP Yamaha...  Blue with Charcoal accent panel.  Had dealer install nice stereo system and Motorguide Xi5, and On Board battery charger..  Cant wait to get on the water!!   Post pics soon, gotta figure it out.. LOL

Congrats...   I am looking forward to your pictures and performance numbers.  I am a newbie with a 2013 22 SFX with 90, soon to add a trolling motor.   

Congrats!!  As all the others, looking forward to pics!!

hma95:  That color looks nice!!!!  I went with blue because I have been too lazy to wash my black toyota pickup.  LOL!!!   Just found out today that I drove about 300 miles without the stern strapped down!!!  The guy's who rigged it forgot to strap it down, but I should have checked it.  Thankfully, nothing happened.. 

Congratulations!  Very nice looking vessel!  Now get out there, enjoy it, and catch lots of great fish and memories!

Nice!  Don't think I've ever seen that color combination before.

Back