Picture viewing

Nielsen's

Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to scroll through the pictures in a photo album after clicking on one rather than having to go back to the album and clicking on another picture.

It would be nice to be able to scroll through the pictures in a photo album after clicking on one rather than having to go back to the album and clicking on another picture.
We agree, sorry it's an off-the-shelf program. We'll write a more advanced program some day! TB

There is a picture of a chart showing prop selection.

I hate to say this but it is worthless without the following information.....

Size of boat,

Number of pontoons,

Size of engine,

Outboard or IN/OUT

There are actually more items needed to correctly give the size and pitch out a prop needed.....

Weight of boat, gear ratio of the lower unit, altitude of the lake and salinity, but now we are getting more critical than needed.

There is a picture of a chart showing prop selection.

I hate to say this but it is worthless without the following information.....

Size of boat,

Number of pontoons,

Size of engine,

Outboard or IN/OUT

There are actually more items needed to correctly give the size and pitch out a prop needed.....

Weight of boat, gear ratio of the lower unit, altitude of the lake and salinity, but now we are getting more critical than needed.
One of the forum members posted this. Selecting a prop is like asking a woman to buy a pair of blue jeans. LOTS of factors involved!! Altitude, boat hull style, boat weight, water temp, engine style/hp/shaft length, and on and on. sometimes you have to try several before you get something satisfactory. We do give a "recommended" prop chart to dealers as a starting point, and we do provide performance test data from the engine companies, but after that, it's up to you and your dealer.

Hi rsqsc, first let us welcome you to the Club Bennington forum! Tell us about your boat and where you go to get on the water, and post some pics of your toy as well. As for the prop calculator, it is not an interactive tool, it's just what fasttr posted as the result of his testing. Hope that clears things up. We'll look to hear more from you soon :)

To Team Bennington,

I too would love to be able to scroll through all the pictures in the photo albums after just clicking on the first picture rather than having to click on each picture separately.  I was going to mention my concern on this site but I noticed that it had been mentioned previously by others and TB even responded that they were going to "write a more advanced program someday".  When I read the post from TB I nearly decided to abandon posting my concern since it had already been addressed, that is until I noticed that the TB post was nearly 2 1/2 years ago.   So I began to wonder if it was possible that TB had mistakenly set aside their corrective action and never got to it.   Is that possible, TB?

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:31 PM

'Nielsen's', on 03 Jun 2011 - 9:15 PM, said:

We agree, sorry it's an off-the-shelf program. We'll write a more advanced program some day! TB 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back