Playpen\Mooring cover grommets

BubbaW

Reaction score
Playpen cover has four poles with three grommet holes for three of the poles. The front pole slides into a fabric sleeve BUT I would like to find the right grommet to place in the canvas fabric for the front pole.

Any thoughts\comments appreciated !

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I have as well Jack, am surprised BubbaW has a different setup.  What year is his boat?

Humidity not as big a problem in Northeast but I could see how that could be very beneficial to some

Thanks for the replys....this is a 2009 2577 RFi. Will chat with my dealer this am when picking up toon in case he has a crimping tool. After doing more searching, not sure I care to purchase a crimping tool just for this one project. The pocket/sleeve is not that big of a deal it appears after all :)

Thanks again !

These vented caps are great. They let in some cooler air but the big advantage is putting on the cover. The pole sets in the pocket and stays there and the poles are easily adjusted. I went through the snapon's on the last boat and the were a pain. Had to crawl into the boat after the cover was on and set the polls. This set up is so much easier and it can be done on any cover. Just cut a hole 1 1/4' in the cover where the pole will go they screw on and that's it Go for them.

Back