PMS Color Code

TheWhyzis

Reaction score
Does anybody know the pms color code for the sage green used in 2003??

I can get a good guess from laying colors samples next to boat striping, but i am curious if the exact color is out there.

I don't like to even see the letters "PMS" !!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP... What are you trying to match? You might be able to find a spectrophotomerter to get you a closer pantone than the original, or ar you going over the original? I would assume since 2003 you'll have fading. If you are going over it you might be able to get a good screen printer to make you a graphic.

PMS- Pantome Matching System for you silly gooses out there...

For what you guys are talking about...PMS usual color is red, for the color of her eyes. OP is looking for a green...

Rockie69; I am trying to match the "sage" striping on a 2003.  You are correct in that there is fading; which I am aware of and am taking that into consideration.  I can get close (fading included) to the current color but was curious to see if somebody in "Bennington Land" was aware of the PMS when it was new.  I couldn't find anything from the factory or any OEM info on the graphics/colors.  It isn't totally necessary for what I am doing - it just satisfies my OCD that I started with the original color :)   Thanks for the reply!!

Not a problem. You'll be lucky if somone knows the Pantone #. Not many know this system, and fewer if any Bennington graphic designers frequent this site. BUT...I have been known to be wrong before. (Just ask my wife) Good luck!

Back