Port running light bulb needs replaced

hmstech11

Reaction score
I just bought my 2018 23 Bennington Tritoon. What is the trick to replace the running light bulb?

Congratulations on the Bennington. Sounds nice. You’ll have to share pictures and option with all of us sometime. We are always eager to hear about peoples exciting new, or new to them, Benningtons.

By “running light bulb” do you mean the port side docking light up front? Those are not meant for normal night time running. Just docking.

If that is what is out, I‘ve read they are slightly involved. Do a search in these forums (upper right hand corner of page). There have been some posts about changing the bulbs, and the steps to follow to make it easier. I just don’t remember them off hand as I’ve never had to change mine...yet.

Congratulations And Happy Boating!

It’s the red port running light???
Ah...gotcha. Try the search function. I know posts are on the forum about changing them out. It has sounded slightly involved without a little bit of direction up front. That said, changeable. With it being a 2018, would warranty/dealer cover a light replacement, or would that just be a wear and tare item...?

Back