Porta potti under helm?

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Howdi folks, quick question, do any of you store your porta potti under you helm (R raised would be even better)? If you do, what do you have? Any issues?  Thanks 

Yes.  I have irritable bowl syndrome, so yeah, lots of issues.

No ,I would not store it under the helm . Why not store where it will be used, if you are going to store on your boat ?

If it was used it would be emptied before I put it in my car ,then stored in my garage .

No ,I would not store it under the helm . Why not store where it will be used, if you are going to store on your boat ?

If it was used it would be emptied before I put it in my car ,then stored in my garage .

I'm meaning while the boat is being used. My model doesn't have a spot for it, wasn't an option, because of the tower. I guess I should have used the term stowed as opposed to stored.

Your rear lounger doesn't raise up ? 

No, wasn't available because of the tower. Doesn't really make sense since it's more than tall enough, but was only available on the 25' 

Add a livewell. That's what we did.

Add a livewell. That's what we did.

Are we reading different topics???  If not, I'll come visit and take a crap in your livewell, see how that works! 

Are we reading different topics???  If not, I'll come visit and take a crap in your livewell, see how that works! 

I was joking but since we don't have a porta potty it would do in a bind for ladies and #1. There will be no #2's being deposited in there. 

I carry a roll of toilet paper.... go for a walk in the woods  and find a nice tree to lean against.  :^)  (come to think about it,  maybe I'll add some bug spray...might be some skeeters in those woods)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was joking but since we don't have a porta potty it would do in a bind for ladies and #1. There will be no #2's being deposited in there. 

Says the man with a toddler. You just wait, he'll be pooping in the strangest places! LOLOL

Says the man with a toddler. You just wait, he'll be pooping in the strangest places! LOLOL

Are you suggesting I have all passengers wear diapers like the little guy does? Genius!

I thought that's what the stern ladder was for!  It's also serves as a built-in bidet! 

May I suggest the stainless ladder for that application!

Now that right there's some funny $h!t right there, I don't care who ya are...  :D

This thread brings back the memories of getting the kids to understand that it was ok to pee in the water.That's after driving it into their little heads that they need to go on the potty.  :p

Back