Porta potty

Is it possible to had a porta potty to L25 swing back bowrider
They can. If you are talking adding a changing curtain too, that’s also possible. It all adds up a bit more after the fact, but totally doable. FYI though, do some searches in this forum first about port-potties. Lots of other off market brands people have bought, used, and liked over the years. Some have cleaning and upkeep advantages, etc….

A changing curtain that is a proper fit for your model and layout may likely be best as OEM order via dealer. However, for the porta-potty, you could explore other non-OEM options more easily.

I have a changing curtain was wondering what size potty I could put there
Perfect then. I’d get a quote from your dealership on the OEM version that fits back there then. I’d also then go shopping around to see what after market options there are, keeping in mind the 12” height reminder mentioned above. See what looks best for you, and go from there.

I believe this is the one that you get when you order from Bennington (at least what I've seen from pictures on other sites):

It is $140 on the build sheet so you save a few dollars buy getting it on your own. Not sure if it is any good though...

Back