Portable Gas Can Recommendation

I smiled when I saw this link. Cory Schuab launched this company and has property and they boat on our lake outside Traverse City. Does multiple products now, including pontoon diving boards.

When we first ordered our Bennington in 2017 I was seriously considering putting a Lilipad diving board on the back port side of the boat. That’s when I had also come across their dockside fuel set up. If not for me filling up exclusively at the marina near our cottage, I’d have added this fuel accessory to our dock.

And the only reason we didn’t get the diving board is due to the general shallowness of Houghton Lake. We didn’t want to risk someone diving in and us having drifted into shallower water. If I were on deeper water, I would toss their diving board on our boat in a heartbeat. I think its a very slick accessory!

I wonder if he would entertain a group buy , I actually looked at it today

They actually are running a discount with a promo code. I cut and pasted a FB add below on it:

“Fueling your watercraft should NOT be a challenge. With a LilliPad Marine Funnel you can transfer 5 gallons of gas in less than 50 seconds without spilling a drop!

Use Promo Code "Fillmeup19" to get 10% and to start your boating season off on the wave (Do people say that?‍♂️... oh well under the )”

I wonder if he would entertain a group buy , I actually looked at it today

If you meant for the diving board I’m not sure, he has lots of distributors and may not want to undercut them. There may be a promo code for the diving board too like Viking said for the gas filler. Although he has had property and docks his boats on the lake for a few years, he hasn’t built his house yet. He lives off the lake I’ve only seen and talked with him a couple times.

Back