Post up your videos here

clrd

Reaction score
Just thought it would be nice to have a spot to post your videos and video links in one spot. 

Here is just a simple  video of our benny with a gopro mounted to the bimini rail with a bike helmet strap mount and controlled with an iphone. 

I was just trying some turns at about 30 and then was up to about 38 not at wot yet and  then going under a bridge and then going back to camp  and beaching the boat.

3 adults a dog and full gear, 3/4 tank of fuel.

sorry about the sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew! That was a quick trip. I'm dizzy now! Gotta catch my breath! Ha! Nice job...............

Looking forward to seeing some more videos! Chris, still happy with the blue?

Here is this one again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR-1yh3MYjI
Yes very happy with the blue. I think it looks much nicer than the last color i had.   :)

http://youtu.be/-U52YiEUSUU

First attempt at time lapse. Me and the wife on the Niagara River.
hapehour

I have also toyed around with the time lapse videos in cars and on snowmobile but not with the boat yet, I think you did great job, I really like that your going down a river. 

Very cool! I'm jealous of the under water shot.

Underwater shot was a cool perspective!  Thanks for sharing Hapehour!

Wow, GoPro's are ingenious! That was a cool video Hapehour!

So......no videos?? I'll have to get a knee boarding video up when I get home then. All you guys and your gopros and not much being shared here.

Thank you. This weekend is Girls weekend so it should get exciting. 

What software is everyone using to produce their videos?  My Windows Movie Maker crashes frequently and also the sound works sometimes, but not always.

Any suggestions?  I have Googled, and found that my problem is very common.

Here is a time lapse video I made of the new shed I built to store my benny in.

Used a Gopro in time lapse mode and a pic every 60 seconds, It was set up for 9 days

total and took over 4600 pictures. was only on during construction. 

Wish it were summer again.

Hope you enjoy,

Back