Posting a Photo in 4 easy steps

At the beginning of this thread, steps 1, 2 & 3 All I see is "3rd party hosting has been temporarily disabled" with this image:
upload_2018-2-28_8-20-57.png

I agree with Happy. I have seen that same image from photobucket.com throughout this forum. I have never understood it’s meaning...other than I could not see the photo image.

I agree with Happy. I have seen that same image from photobucket.com throughout this forum. I have never understood it’s meaning...other than I could not see the photo image.
When Photobucket started charging for hosting, many people dropped them so their pics won't show up and you get that 3rd party hosting symbol.

I still use the app for making edits. Then save the photo outside their site and use it that way. Aside from that photobucket is dead to me. They under estimated how cheap us guys are!

I still use the app for making edits. Then save the photo outside their site and use it that way. Aside from that photobucket is dead to me. They under estimated how cheap us guys are!
And overestimated how valuable their market share was!

Just a heads up photobucket no longer allows third party hosting without paying. You can use https://postimages.org/. It works very similar and you can have an account or just do it with out.

Also, these directions were outdated to the time period when you could not simply and directly upload normal pictures to this website from all types of devices.

IF all you are trying to do is upload pictures to this website, do the following:

(1) click on the green “Upload a File” button directly beneath the text box you are typing in for a forum post.

(2) It pop’s up options to search through, click on your photos.

(3) Select the picture(s) you wish to upload and share.

(4) Decide to insert thumbnail or full photo, and click on that option.

The picture will directly upload and be inserted into your post. These previous directions are from the time when we were mastering fire, and inventing the wheel. :D

Back