Yesterday at 1:42 PM #1 G GarySWI Well-Known Member Messages 72 Reaction score 50 Recent discussions of power biminis got me thinking. Has anyone ever converted a manual bimini to powered? I suspect it's not very practical but never hurts to ask.
Recent discussions of power biminis got me thinking. Has anyone ever converted a manual bimini to powered? I suspect it's not very practical but never hurts to ask.
Yesterday at 10:32 PM #2 DVW Well-Known Member Messages 417 Reaction score 706 I converted manual to power Bimini. Search in upper upper corner for post with content ‘Power Bimini’. Refine with my name, ‘DVW’.
I converted manual to power Bimini. Search in upper upper corner for post with content ‘Power Bimini’. Refine with my name, ‘DVW’.
Today at 9:38 AM #3 G GarySWI Well-Known Member Messages 72 Reaction score 50 Thank you. I think this is more involved than what I want to take on. My background is in electronic manufacturing but I am comfortable with mechanical things too.
Thank you. I think this is more involved than what I want to take on. My background is in electronic manufacturing but I am comfortable with mechanical things too.