Power Pole

Tatum337

Reaction score
Has anyone put a power pole on the back of their tritoon? I ordered the Blade 2.0 for mine but have not ordered a mounting plate. If you have, which one did you use? Power Pole has like three options.

Has anyone put a power pole on the back of their tritoon? I ordered the Blade 2.0 for mine but have not ordered a mounting plate. If you have, which one did you use? Power Pole has like three options.
Do a search in the forum. It’s been a good year or longer, but I do recall various posts off and on over a couple years with people that added and liked their power poles. I don’t recall any details though.

Still on my to-do list.

The mount should be the pontoon-specific one that mounts under the deck and put the pole directly behind the toon. I reached out to Power Pole about the motor mount option (my initial preference) but they said the water spray coming out from under the hull on a pontoon would run right into the motor mount plates.

First pic is stock PP photo. Second is something I found last year that I liked, but believe was just a normal mount installed upside down.

58423816-257C-4E72-A508-E528F6E7CF38.jpeg
6F8C92BB-6173-4C21-8CBB-8D96C21AB96F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back