Production Date

Dldunn56

Reaction score
How do I get a production date? Order R-Bowrider on July 27 2021 and was given a date of December by dealer. Called in December he said looks like February now he says possibly May...this is crazy

How do I get a production date? Order R-Bowrider on July 27 2021 and was given a date of December by dealer. Called in December he said looks like February now he says possibly May...this is crazy
Must be a bowrider thing. That's way too long. I feel for you.

Your dealer is your source of information . He should have all available information and updates from Bennington

I would see if you can get any answers as to why “your” build date is perhaps being pushed back so much. Delays are here for everyone, but as BigD mentioned, that is much more than most anyone else we’ve heard about in the forum. IF it is due to some specific aspect of your build or configuration, particularly maybe something you are not beholden to, I wonder if you could inquire about changes that might speed things up for you...? Really just spit-balling here. However, I would try to get more specifics on “why” and then see if there are any ”changes” I could live with that would otherwise speed up production/delivery/etc.. Even if nothing changes, at least knowing the “why’s” might be helpful.

Last edited:
I would see if you can get any answers as to why “your” build date is perhaps being pushed back so much. Delays are here for everyone, but as BigD mentioned, that is much more than most anyone else we’ve heard about in the forum. IF it is due to some specific aspect of your build or configuration, particularly maybe something you are not beholden to, I wonder if you could inquire about changes that might speed things up for you...? Really just spit-balling here. However, I would try to get more specifics on “why” and then see if there are any ”changes” I could live with that would otherwise speed up production/delivery/etc.. Even if nothing changes, at least knowing the “why’s” might be helpful.
Thanks I'll check with the dealer and ask those questions.

My dealer called me to say he had no idea when it would come, could be months. Then a week later he called to say it was coming tomorrow. This was last June. I don't know what the deal was but I believed him when he said he just had no idea. He said they were making boats as they got the parts for that specific boat not necessarily in order because of supply chain issues.

Good luck, frustrating to say the least

Back