Production delays II

I remember when I originally ordered mine in October and they had it at the dealer by the end of December. The good old days. Hopefully all of your boats come in quick!
Yep, in 2016 i ordered on May 5th and launched the new boat on June 16th. Then i was infected with PADS and ordered another one on January 21 and launched on April 20th. Loved those days.

My dealer told me Bennington has at least temporarily suspended production of SV models, at least until they get caught up on all orders. Makes sense as the margin is much higher on all other models. So glad I got mine when I did!

I could not find a current update. This is from 3-18

Not sure about foam supply, but rumors abound on several sites that Bennington is contacting dealers and advising them of 4 week minimum delays in builds. True or not I have no idea.
I sure hope not! Got a garage full of goodies to load on that boat. Looking to a May delivery on a 22LSAGP..

I sure hope not! Got a garage full of goodies to load on that boat. Looking to a May delivery on a 22LSAGP..
I ordered a 23LSAPG on January 20 and was told delivery in May. At this point I’ve heard nothing that makes me optimistic. Any update on your boat?

Ordered my boat February 24 and still waiting on a build date. My dealer said he would let me know when he heard anything. I check with him about every two weeks to check on the status. So far no word. At this point I’d feel like a win with a build date in hand.

Ordered my boat February 24 and still waiting on a build date. My dealer said he would let me know when he heard anything. I check with him about every two weeks to check on the status. So far no word. At this point I’d feel like a win with a build date in hand.
I ordered mine a couple days before you. Dealer told me they received word from Bennington that they started building mine on April 27th and that the boat "should" be delivered in mid May. I checked today and they have no update from Bennington except for that they are aware of supply shortages. So, who knows.

I ordered mine a couple days before you. Dealer told me they received word from Bennington that they started building mine on April 27th and that the boat "should" be delivered in mid May. I checked today and they have no update from Bennington except for that they are aware of supply shortages. So, who knows.
Every dealer is different. It’s not really apples to apples if you were comparing your build time versus someone else at another dealer. Depends on how many slots they have available etc. etc. If your boat was built they are probably just waiting for a few more boats so they can have a full load when they ship them to your dealer. Once your boat is built it’s usually a couple weeks before it gets to your dealership. Let’s all hope for the best.

Every dealer is different. It’s not really apples to apples if you were comparing your build time versus someone else at another dealer. Depends on how many slots they have available etc. etc. If your boat was built they are probably just waiting for a few more boats so they can have a full load when they ship them to your dealer. Once your boat is built it’s usually a couple weeks before it gets to your dealership. Let’s all hope for the best.
Yea, mine was the last slot to make a full pull.

Got a call from my dealer today. Unknown delays, no guesses on when it will be built. I asked when would I have to cancel by to get my deposit back, he said I could cancel up to the day I pick it up. "I could sell your boat for more money tomorrow". He also said they expect 12% increase on the 2022 models. According to him they are building boats based on when they get the supplies, not in order of when it was placed, which makes sense. Well at least I don't have to stress about getting my mooring done. I bought two manhole covers to use as a new mooring but haven't put holes in them yet.

Because of what I’ve been reading on Club Bennington I pushed back on my dealer who was telling me that he has no build or delivery info on the 23LSAPG that I ordered on January 20. A day later he called and told me that my boat is built except for a section of railing that will be done in a day or two. Also, 3 other boats that are coming to the same dealer are being built to all ship at once and all 4 will be delivered to the dealer by Memorial Day. Now all I will need is a motor. Thank you to all the members who have posted items that have been of great help to me over the past 6 months.

Because of what I’ve been reading on Club Bennington I pushed back on my dealer who was telling me that he has no build or delivery info on the 23LSAPG that I ordered on January 20. A day later he called and told me that my boat is built except for a section of railing that will be done in a day or two. Also, 3 other boats that are coming to the same dealer are being built to all ship at once and all 4 will be delivered to the dealer by Memorial Day. Now all I will need is a motor. Thank you to all the members who have posted items that have been of great help to me over the past 6 months.
Any word on the motor? Are they expecting in stock when the boat arrives?

Glad you hear your good news Waterway. If you are so inclined, I am sure all of us would love to check out pictures of your new boat when you get it. Sending positive thoughts on them having a motor ready for you upon arrival, or very quickly thereafter.

I ordered back in October, my 23SSRCX just arrived last week to my dealer but still no word on when my 175 SHO VMAX will arrive. Still shrink wrapped so no pictures. Hoping by Memorial day but doesn't sound promising. Curious if others had significant delays in their motors...?

I ordered my 23 LSB back on January 16. It arrived at the dealer on 5/13, along with the motor, also a VMAX 175. It is scheduled for rigging on 5/28. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones. I hope everyone's boat orders arrive sooner rather than later!

Any word on the motor? Are they expecting in stock when the boat arrives?
Dealer said maybe by the middle of June. I’m hoping. when I bought the boat I was told that the Yamaha F150 that I ordered was available but some of the larger engines were very hard to come by. Of course now my engine is scarce also.

I ordered a pair of Yamaha Waverunners last August and dealer is telling me hopefully end of June.
You know things are bad when Chick-Fil-A is running out of it's secret sauce due to ingredient shortages.

Back