Prop Suggestion

Potomacbassin’

Reaction score
Test it and see how it stacks up to other boats here on the forum and performance bulletins.

If your choice is between a Lexor 17p and SWSII 15p, then it's an easier choice IMO as the different pitches will give you very different performance characteristics. But if you have a choice between equivalent-pitched Yam vs Solas that's a tougher one. My guess is the Solas will be very close so if the dealer is willing to give you a credit for the cost difference then could be worth it. But I wouldn't let the dealer get the benefit of the cost reduction for free. Merc and Yamaha props are very popular for a reason.

Jb75

Reaction score
Get a credit for the cost difference. The lexor is a copy of the SWS II props so should give close to the same performance. The solas props are known for being a higher pitch than stamped (or very efficient, not much slip). I have a 15 1/2 x 17 that behaves like a 19 pitch. But good prop. I prefer my SWS II 15 1/2 x 16 simply for the sds hub.

Mozekian

Reaction score
This is what the dealer installed on my 175 Vmax SHO. I plan on getting a second prop and use the Solas as a spare...always want to have a spare.