Proper Trailer

richie

Reaction score
Hello All,

I was hoping someone could steer me to the proper trailer for my 2004 Bennington 2575rlio Tritoon with 4.3 litre I/O. I am the second owner and don't have all the specs for the boat. I am looking to pull it long distance. Any suggestions on trailer manufacturer? Thanks much.

Rich

I have looked at many and the Shorelandr trailers are among the best in my opinion. I had a karavan and traded up to a shorelandr and it rides better and is built way better as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a yachtclub trailer which my 2011 2275 RCW came with. Seems like a good trailer. Dealer was 4 hours from where we keep our boat and it towed just fine.

Todd

Hello All,

I was hoping someone could steer me to the proper trailer for my 2004 Bennington 2575rlio Tritoon with 4.3 litre I/O. I am the second owner and don't have all the specs for the boat. I am looking to pull it long distance. Any suggestions on trailer manufacturer? Thanks much.

Rich
I would talk to Bennington...Who else would know better than the manufacturer...I would say you will definetly need a tandem...double axel.... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Richie,

My boat came with a Roadrunner tandem axle float on trailer. Thick carpeted bunks, and spare tire. Loading and unloading is easy! Plus it is built right here in North Texas.

Will

Back