PTM Edge Group Buy

Jibby- PTM

Reaction score
Hello Club Bennington members. I hope everyone is staying safe and getting out on the lake when/ if possible.. Hopefully we will all be back to normal very soon.

Like the title says, it is that time of year again when PTM is offering the 20% discount along with free shipping and no sales tax (as long as you are not in the great state of Tennessee) . I have already had a few Benny members reach out to me regarding this promo so here is it! All you have to do is go to our web site and place an order then use promo code CLUBBEN20! All letters have to be capital. If anyone has a question or a concern please do not hesitate to reach out to me via private messaging.

Also, if this is not the correct forum to post in please move or let me know and I will move to the appropriate place. Thanks again for letting us post on this site and enjoy!

www.ptmedge.com

Happy Boating!

Last edited:
I just ordered my new PXR-100 and am excited to get it installed.

I didn’t go with the Pro model. I don’t pull skiers, so I didn’t think I would need the larger mirror. I will be using it mainly to watch behind me.

Any thoughts?. Did I make a good choice?

And, thank you PTM Edge for the discount code. I appreciate it.

Yes ,thats the one I use

I just ordered my new PXR-100 and am excited to get it installed.

I didn’t go with the Pro model. I don’t pull skiers, so I didn’t think I would need the larger mirror. I will be using it mainly to watch behind me.

Any thoughts?. Did I make a good choice?

And, thank you PTM Edge for the discount code. I appreciate it.
Went with the 100, plenty of vision for normal rearview. Can see why the skiers might prefer the larger mirror.

Hello Club Bennington members. I hope everyone is staying safe and getting out on the lake when/ if possible.. Hopefully we will all be back to normal very soon.

Like the title says, it is that time of year again when PTM is offering the 20% discount along with free shipping and no sales tax (as long as you are not in the great state of Tennessee) . I have already had a few Benny members reach out to me regarding this promo so here is it! All you have to do is go to our web site and place an order then use promo code CLUBBEN20! All letters have to be capital. If anyone has a question or a concern please do not hesitate to reach out to me via private messaging.

Also, if this is not the correct forum to post in please move or let me know and I will move to the appropriate place. Thanks again for letting us post on this site and enjoy!

www.ptmedge.com

Happy Boating!
How do u order on ptm edge and get discount

Go to the PTM Site
www.ptmedge.com

Enter the code

CLUBBEN20! All letters have to be capital

If you have any issue's
send a message to the OP

Hey Club Benny owners.. I hope everyone is staying safe during this difficult time and being able to get out on the lake as much as possible.. PTM just wanted to say thank you for the 16 orders this go around and also thank you to everyone that has purchased in the past. We really hope you are enjoying your mirrors. Thank you again for letting post on your web site! Happy boating!

www.ptmedge.com

Happy Boating!
Thank you so much! Just bought the PXR-100 and should have it by next weekend. Greatly appreciate the member discount being shared and thanks to all who post! We are brand new boaters in Ohio and this is by far the best place to find information, advice, and fun accessories. We purchased the Bennington 20 SLV and have been out 4 times this year even with cold crappy Ohio spring so far. Any advice please feel free to send a message- would welcome any input or ideas.
Thanks!
Joe

where in Ohio are you boating?

Remediation - looks like OhioJoe bought his boat at Boatmasters, the same dealer we purchased ours from. I'd guess he's at Portage Lakes or maybe towing it to Westbranch.

We docked our boat in Portage Lakes. A 15 minute drive from our house makes it easy to use on short notice. We've gone several times after work for a quick cruise around the lakes. It's no wake lake for the most part, 2 speed zones and 2 large swimming holes. We're loving it so far.

Hey all- That is correct we are docked at portage Lakes just enjoyed an evening cruise tonight with my son, dog, and two of his friends With dinner at Dano’s.

One quick afterthought- I installed the mirror today and love it but am i correct that there was no tool included or did i just lose mine in the unpack?

Thanks for the reply- It actually needs two different sized Allen wrenches. One to mount the pole and a smaller one to attach the mirror to the post. For the price one would think they would include those- My grandson's 15 dollar car toy came with the two allen wrenches. In any event, love the mirror but had to stow it the first time due to lack of proper tools so be advised to bring a set of the wrenches on install day.

Installed mine yesterday fit great with Bimini up or down Yes you need two Allen wrench one 1/4 sae one metric don't remember the size

Any one else have trouble with the ptm website saying that was not an address they could deliver to?
I called and left a voicemail with sales but it was after hours so I don’t expect to hear back till tomorrow

I want to follow up and say I talked to sales the next day and instead of giving me a big story of this or that he just apologized for the website issue took my order over the phone and the next afternoon when I got home my mirror was on the porch.

if you have been on the fence about ordering one do it Excellent investment especially if you pull kids behind you or boat on a bussy waterway.

Back