Q Owners ? Q' Questions !

G

Geewest

We are in the market for a Q, We currently have a 2575 RL and would like to get another boat.

What are the differences between besides the obvious body work and vinyl "R" Vs "Q"

What is the cost Difference?

Any Pro's or Con's

We are interested in something like this

25-QCW-9-.jpg

Last edited:
The seatbacks on the rear facing stern lounges are different. The port side couch across from the helm is rounded. Swim platform appears different and you step down to it from the stern lounges if you get the I/O.

Do you know if the 2575 can support the doubble bimini's all the pictures i have seen of all the Q's dont have full bimini's

A dealer told me the Q's come with full bimini's and also include bimini's that fully enclose? Anyone know if this is true?

What is diffrent about the seat backs on the rear facing seats

If you go into the build a boat section on this website you will find a list of available options. Based on that I would say there is no double bimini available for the Qs. No enclosure either. With the rail system I would think you could only get a 10 ft with power and lights as a option. I could be wrong though or maybe the dealer does an aftermarket.

The Q also includes pillow top furniture. Beautiful boats.

Looks like full biminis are not a problem. Mabey its a Dealer option. Some Dealers have aftermarket Bimini company's they work with

VP2216849_1_large.jpg

VP2216849_2_large.jpg

VP2216849_3_large.jpg

Last edited:
So from what I have found out SO far is the only thing's diffrent between a Q and a R is Styling "Q"s

Q's only come in BLACK

Q's have diffrent body work at the front

Q's have diffrent interior grade vinyl and construction (pillow throw)

Exellent info and pics Geewest! Thank You! We are currently looking into adding a 2nd/front biminy cover, so your info and pics are greatly appreciated and with perfect timing!

Last year, we purchased a new 2008 2575 QXi, and love it! We've already 1) added a 2nd battery with a 1,2,All,Off switch, 2) upgraded the stereo from the Fosgate/AM/FM/CD system, to a Kenworth/AM/FM/iPod/USB system, with an remote installed on the back of the boat, that we can use while swimming, and 3) are currently modifying the trailer, adding guide-ons... Boat has been getting detailed for the past few days and we get it back tonight... so I'll add some pics tomorrow!

Thanks again!

Ok, so "posting some pics tomorrow" is relative... I got the boat back from the detailer, and have since been working on replacing the bimini lights, which I got done this past weekend. The next challenge, is to figure out how to be on the boat with the wife, out in the water, on a moon-lit night, and get some good pics from a distance!?!? Guess we'll have to find a fellow Bennington-Buddy out on the lake next time... Pics of the boat sitting on the trailer in our driveway just won't do it justice! B)

Do you know if the 2575 can support the doubble bimini's all the pictures i have seen of all the Q's dont have full bimini's

A dealer told me the Q's come with full bimini's and also include bimini's that fully enclose? Anyone know if this is true?

What is diffrent about the seat backs on the rear facing seats
That is true. I have a full Biminii on my QCW I/O

So from what I have found out SO far is the only thing's diffrent between a Q and a R is Styling "Q"s

Q's only come in BLACK

Q's have diffrent body work at the front

Q's have diffrent interior grade vinyl and construction (pillow throw)
My dealer told me yesterday that Q can now be purchased in other colors

Back