Q Series Stainless Rail Diameter

Sorry no access for me for awhile.  From memory, I would say it's closer to 7/8" but maybe someone cna measure for you.

Jack

for some reason I thought all the rails on the benni boats are 1 1/4''. i'll look at the build site and see what it says !

the benni site says under resources/construction that their rails are 1.25 and are welded on all four sides, so to me, they imply that all the rails on all the bennington are 1 1/4"

mite want to verify that with TB before ordering any mounts or anything tho. just to be on the safe side.

I believe he is talking about the stainless round bar, actually I know he is since he said stainless instead of aluminum. I believe the 7/8 guesstimate Jack made is pretty close. Pretty positive it isn't bigger than an inch

Yes I do mean the stainless ones. Just hoping someone has access and a measuring tape. Maybe TB will glance this way and can give an official answer. :)

I would if I could, but mine is 1.5 hours away. Sorry.

It's all good. I'm sure someone on here is lucky enough to have theirs stored in a garage or a barn out back.

sorry guys, I thought he was talking about the rectangular top rail. My bad !!!

Just a follow up as many of you are now boating and we are still waiting. Is there anyone with a Q or R model with the round stainless rear rails that can confirm the diameter?

Crap!! Sorry, I forgot all about this question, I was just out there yesterday! If only I had been looking at this forum instead of searching for ceiling lights and shower columns yesterday I would have seen it! 

I am waiting for a Friday delivery 2375 RCW  . Weather permitting  . As of today weather is not looking favorable .

FYI in case anyone finds this while searching. The diameter of the round stainless steel rails at the rear of a 2013 Q (and probably R) is 7/8".

FYI in case anyone finds this while searching. The diameter of the round stainless steel rails at the rear of a 2013 Q (and probably R) is 7/8".
Good to know, once again, sorry I couldn't help you! I only checked on my boat once this winter and totally forgot about this query. I still haven't brought her home.

Back