Question for Team Bennington about two tone colors

Yes, Turkey...you can order ANY combination...Blue base/bronze accent is nice (or vice versa). Black base with champagne accent is nice, etc. Even black/granite are super cool together. (I probably wouldn't do matador red and crimson red together, though!) Have fun with it...TB :)

Last edited:
p.s. We want you to use a Java fabric with your bronze accents and an Ivory fabric with your champagne accents. Otherwise, colors start to clash...

Is there pricing available for this option and how do i get it. I need to finalize my order today if possible

turkeytalker, just so you know, Team Bennington does not monitor this site on a regular basis, nor do they offer pricing on this site. That is up to your dealer.

This place is really just for us Bennington owners, and future owners, to talk about our boats, our fun at the lake, and some tech questions, like installing depth finders and the like.

Let us know what model and what upgrades you ordered, and when she comes in, we'll want to see some pictures as well!

Geoffrey

Just trying to get info where to get it. not asking for it to be posted on this sight. I need it so i can proceed with the order. My dealer has been trying to get pricing, he is having trouble getting it since it has not been published yet. Got to finalize to keep my build date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotcha, go to the Bennington Marine website, click on our company, then to contact us, the first dropdown and select 'i'd like assistance pricing a new boat'.

Fill out your info, and in the comments section, tell them what you need, and that you need it in a hurry ;)

Hope this helps!

Back