Radio bezel flaking off

Hosstyle

Reaction score
Hey all, do you think the 'chrome' flaking off my radio bezel would be a warranty item? My pontoon is a 2019.

Attachments

• Radio bezel.jpg
    Radio bezel.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
I would think it's covered.

my dealer says no, but I wonder if they even asked. Can I submit a request to Bennington myself?

Maybe they’ve seen them denied since its a possible ”wear” area? For clarity, did the dealer even submit a warranty request to Bennington? They are not a “gate keeper”. They are a conduit. If they are saying no, but haven’t submitted, I’d press them to submit it to see what Bennington says since warranty claims process through Bennington dealerships. They are the only conduit for them I know of. Do a search though in the forum. There is a Bennington contact number in a few posts. You could inquire with Bennington directly with how to handle it IF the dealer simply refuses to even submit a claim.

Here is the phone number to contact Bennington. 888 906 2628

thanks Jack, I spoke to someone there and they think it is covered. I sent a pic and they will get back to me. I assume a bezel is pretty easy to replace?

thanks Jack, I spoke to someone there and they think it is covered. I sent a pic and they will get back to me. I assume a bezel is pretty easy to replace?
My guess is a whole new unit.

Back