Rearview mirror

I don`t no why I waited so long to get this...I got it at gander mountain,it was for a side by side 4 wheeler.
Found it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks pretty good! Cheaper than my PTMEdge mirror. Did it come w/the mount or did you rig that up????????

I like it!!

Looked on Ganders web sight and they have a bunch it that price range, do you have a link or part # for yours?

Thanks guys, think your right that looks like the one. I read the reviews on Amazon and seems like no one likes the clamp.

Hay Mr. Hapehour what do you think of the clamp ? Any problems

I wish I would have thought about wally world first...lol The clamp sucks but I can put it anywhere, on the rail or the bimini frame.I took it off before I put the mooring cover back on. It goes on in 2 sec with a phillips, all in all its good. Nice and wide with a huge field of view. My wife can see it good from the other side of the boat..It was 39.99 at gander and the # is 98300 and its made by kolpin....HAPEHOUR

It has a clip, or a suction cup. I just clip it to my windshield.

Hapehour - Does it vibrate much when underway? Does it move making it hard to see?

I like the suction cup idea on the $5 Walmart mirror for use on my SUV lift gate window. I'm thinking it would work great when my lift gate is open by attaching it to the inside window (looking down) so I can see the hitch ball and trailer tongue when backing up to the trailer. I hate getting in and out 5 times when I'm hooking up the trailer by myself. Do you think this would work well for that???

You could spend $59 and get the back up camera that goes in your license plate and use it all the time! I love my back up camera!!

You actually got a camera that cheap? I thought all you got for under $100 was the slow-beep, fast-beep, stop right now kind.

Backup camera is worth the $$! Less than $100. I spend that in gold bond running back and fourth checking to see if I'm lined up.

I like the suction cup idea on the $5 Walmart mirror for use on my SUV lift gate window. I'm thinking it would work great when my lift gate is open by attaching it to the inside window (looking down) so I can see the hitch ball and trailer tongue when backing up to the trailer. I hate getting in and out 5 times when I'm hooking up the trailer by myself. Do you think this would work well for that???
No I think it would be too small, plus you'd have to keep going back & forth anyhow to get it adjusted right. I agree with the rear camera idea.

Here's a half decent setup at Wally's.

http://www.walmart.c...ra-Kit/21607482

or this one with license plate bracket

http://www.walmart.c...Camera/21607516

I'm actually thinking about mounting one of these up front to "see" the dock when coming in. You have to be 8' tall to see over the port bow longer !!!!

You actually got a camera that cheap? I thought all you got for under $100 was the slow-beep, fast-beep, stop right now kind.
No, I didn't. Mine cost 55G, but they threw in a Cadillac!

I'm actually thinking about mounting one of these up front to "see" the dock when coming in. You have to be 8' tall to see over the port bow longer !!!!
Now you're talking!! Then I could see having an ipad or something mounted on the dash for viewing!

Now you're talking!! Then I could see having an ipad or something mounted on the dash for viewing!
It would be cool to tap in video to Garmin GPS Fishfinder unit !!!!

Back