Recently put up boat for the winter

Mike31406

Reaction score
Already having withdraw and regrets. Just ended what may have been the last season on our boat. In the spring we may be putting her up for sale due to health. 2017 22GSR tritoon, Yamaha 150 (130 hrs,) power steering, dual battery’s lots of accessories. Not or sale now just seeing what it feels like when I put it in writing.

Attachments

• 29AF3899-3940-477B-A96C-ED2C8673775F.jpeg
    29AF3899-3940-477B-A96C-ED2C8673775F.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 50
I am sorry to hear that. Your setup looks wonderful. I bet you have many happy memories out on the boat. Where next year takes us who knows. Whatever your health status is try to enjoy every day to the fullest. My father was wheelchair bound near the end but enjoyed seeing his grandchildren and just listening to music. Finding the little things to enjoy and look forward to means a lot. Also wanted to say thank you for your service.

Bummer on the impending need to sell but you have to do what you have to do. I’m sure you’ve made good friends with others who have boats that will still take you out. Good luck with everything

Thank you for your kind responses. I had a right shoulder replacement then broke it 6 months later. It’s not doing well. Right knee was replaced not just once but twice. Left knee soon to be replaced. Getting harder to get around, climbing is out of the question. My best advise is take care of yourselves when you are young. Don’t be a member of the ”it can’t happen to me club,” because it can and it did. Hoping and praying that all will turn out better than I thought and I will stay on the water.

Already having withdraw and regrets. Just ended what may have been the last season on our boat. In the spring we may be putting her up for sale due to health. 2017 22GSR tritoon, Yamaha 150 (130 hrs,) power steering, dual battery’s lots of accessories. Not or sale now just seeing what it feels like when I put it in writing.
What a beautiful set up!

Don't give up yet brotha! Hopefully next summer will be your best summer with your boat! I remember my Dad telling me before he passed....... Daril don't get old. It sucks getting old.......

Back