removing front setas

Jimbo409

Reaction score
Just bought a 2575 fs and started cleaning it and I am trying to remove the 2 front seat.I have tried all the levers under the seat but not going anywhere.What is the handle in the front of the seat for,it doesn't seem to do anything.The lever allows the seat to turn and then there is an oblong handle that I loosen all the way but cant lift the seat out.What am I doing wrong.Thanks Jimbo

You should be able to pull straight up, Mine do

I believe that lever is to slide the seat back and forth?

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have to pull something under the seat to pull it straight up
No, 1 lever is to move seat forward and back and the other locks it from swiveling. Best I can remember.

do you have to pull something under the seat to pull it straight up
Pretty sure instructions on seat post say to pull lever up while pulling seat off post.

pull which lever while pulling up.I know the one lever allows it to swivel the other lever in the front which is a loop of metal I dont know what this one does

If it's swiveling, it should just pull up

They might just be stuck because of corrosion.  Try spraying some soapy water where the tube goes into the seat and floor. 

Thanks everyone I got the seats out,all you had to do is swivel the seat and lift up.if it is in the locked position it would not lift up

Back