Rocker Switches

carflag

Reaction score
Hello I have a 2015 G series Bennington , I bought it use only 70 Hrs . The person I bought it from did not know much about it or even how things worked lol ,. So I got most of it , Except I have two Rocker switches on the starboard dont do anything , They do light up that is all . I would like to add lights to those switches . But not a electrician where can i see how to add the pos and neg wires from the new lights I want to install . ? or is there a way I can find what they might be controlling , if anything . Thanks

Hello I have a 2015 G series Bennington , I bought it use only 70 Hrs . The person I bought it from did not know much about it or even how things worked lol ,. So I got most of it , Except I have two Rocker switches on the starboard dont do anything , They do light up that is all . I would like to add lights to those switches . But not a electrician where can i see how to add the pos and neg wires from the new lights I want to install . ? or is there a way I can find what they might be controlling , if anything . Thanks
You typically only add positive side. Negative wire goes straight to battery or a battery fuse block (ground side) for all your accessories.

Bennington rocker switches on the helm were standardized. If certain options on the build were not selected they were not connected to anything. Many on here have hooked their own addictions to them

Back