Rub rail front corners

1roadking

Reaction score
Any body else have a problem with there front corners denting really easy??? Mine are very week, wondering of Bennington offers corner caps for the front corners??

There is a quarter-inch thick extruded aluminum cross channel directly behind the deck trim, which should keep damage to a minimum. Did you lend the keys to your 16-year old? just kidding ;) You can have the bow deck trim piece replaced pretty easily if your damage gives you visual heartburn! TB

Last edited:
Mine is dented where the bunk stops are. Oh and before any one says anything, I have NEVER driven my boat onto trailer, I just guide it on with a rope.

I happen to bump into the dock when approaching, and not very fast. Sad to say that was my first dent and expected to not have anything for as slow as I was going, but it dented from the contact. I expected a rub mark at most but now have a permanent tatoo on the corner trim.

I have bent two snaps so far, and I've only been out three times. My boat didn't come with a rub strip. What are my options now?

AWK

Back