Rub rail

SLXJOE

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if the issue with rub rail supply has been resolved? I was told the supply issue was with the rear corner casting.

I have a new Tritoon on order. I had to remove the rub rail from the build sheet to get the boat into the Bennington production schedule. They would not allow me to install the corner casting at a later date.

When I placed my order they were not available and just removed about a week or two earlierLate October early November.. I just noticed a couple of weeks ago (12/02/21) that they were back on the build sheet. I contacted my dealer and was told that I could not add them to my build which is scheduled to start on 12/22/21. However if I were ordering a new boat now I could get them. Rub rail are nice but not a deal killer. Best suggestion is talk to your dealer.

Wow, I'm sorry it's too late to modify your order. Our dealer told us we have up to 30 days prior to build date, to modify. I noticed pop up cleats are now available too. Are the corner cleat castings a separate build item or part of a rub rail upgrade?

The corner casting covers the end of the rub rail where it terminates on rear of the boat. I placed my order early August with the rub rail. I haven't heard anything yet so I am not sure if I will get rub rails or will have to pull it from the order.

Wow, I'm sorry it's too late to modify your order. Our dealer told us we have up to 30 days prior to build date, to modify. I noticed pop up cleats are now available too. Are the corner cleat castings a separate build item or part of a rub rail upgrade?
When I created a build if you added the Pop Up Cleats the HD Rub rail was required. Some how they go together. I believe you can add the HD rail without the Cleats. You refer to the corner cleat as a casting but I do not know how it would interface with the HD rail. Maybe there is more to the HD Rail than the rubber strip that is added to the rail and extrusion. Maybe if I study the photos it may be clearer.

Back