Running Lights

Duggie

Reaction score
I need help. I have a 20ft S series that I used 70% of the time at night to fish in salt water. I got the boat new about a year ago and the dealer has replaced the front standard lights 4 times so far . They can not find anything wrong with the wiring and seems that the lights just don't hold up. They are the replacement lights that Bennington keep sending to replace them. Since I keep my boat in a slip it costs me 75.00 to pull it out each time. Has anyone had this problem and if so what did you do to correct it? Besides the issue with the lights I have to say my Bennington is by far the best boat I had for comfort and even family that is in their late 70s to 80s love to go out in the boat I could never get them to come before until I purchase this Pontoon Boat. Life is good!!!

Have you thought about upgrading to the led lights? I have the standard lights with the docking lights in the molded plastic housing. I never had a problem but replaced the bulbs with leds and the docking light bulbs with silverstar ultras.

Duggie, be sure and check that the lens are sealing. Water on a hot bulb will blow it, just like not unplugging your trailer lights if they are not sealed. Steve

Back