Schematic Needed for 2013 S Model

WIFUOP

Reaction score
I am trying to troubleshoot my sister S model with Yamaha F70 4 stroke. She tried to jump off a dead battery with a power pack, but hooked the cables up backwards. Got a fresh battery and checked fuses under the console and on the motor all good. Performed a diode check of the rectifier and appears to be ok. All rocker switches for accessories are functional. Turn ignition key and nothing, like the neutral safety switch triggered. She is the 4th owner of the boat and it appears the factory wiring under the console has be compromised.

Need a schematic of not only the Bennington wiring, but also the Yamaha interfacing wiring (throttle control, ignition key switch, etc.). I can troubleshoot the bird nest if I would have an accurate factory drawing..

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

There is an older schematic of the electrical here on forum. Search, if have trouble I will locate it for you

The schematic on the forum is the Bennington wiring. It’s pretty helpful. I have not found a wiring diagram for the F70.

You can contact Bennington with the link below ,be sure to include your Hull ID

I am trying to troubleshoot my sister S model with Yamaha F70 4 stroke. She tried to jump off a dead battery with a power pack, but hooked the cables up backwards. Got a fresh battery and checked fuses under the console and on the motor all good. Performed a diode check of the rectifier and appears to be ok. All rocker switches for accessories are functional. Turn ignition key and nothing, like the neutral safety switch triggered. She is the 4th owner of the boat and it appears the factory wiring under the console has be compromised.

Need a schematic of not only the Bennington wiring, but also the Yamaha interfacing wiring (throttle control, ignition key switch, etc.). I can troubleshoot the bird nest if I would have an accurate factory drawing..

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Damn Yamaha operating manual illustration for fuse location is wrong. The illustration shows the spares on top and the live one on bottom. The live fuse is actually on the top. $@&¥…§&*”

Problem solved

Attachments

• 941241D0-B391-4082-B021-DF01CD31E1DD.jpeg
    941241D0-B391-4082-B021-DF01CD31E1DD.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 8
Back