Secondary fuel tank

Craigzyc

Reaction score
Has anyone added a secondary fuel tank to a R24 bowrider or similar?

I have a local fuel delivery service that has a 50G minimum. The stock tank is 54G or so so I have been considering adding a secondary 30-40G tank so I can have them fill up without having to get fuel at the Marina.
I just don’t have a marina conveniently located so trying to come up with a solution better than 5G jugs

Has anyone added a secondary fuel tank to a R24 bowrider or similar?

I have a local fuel delivery service that has a 50G minimum. The stock tank is 54G or so so I have been considering adding a secondary 30-40G tank so I can have them fill up without having to get fuel at the Marina.
I just don’t have a marina conveniently located so trying to come up with a solution better than 5G jugs
Do a search in the upper right hand corner. This topic has been spit-balled a few times. A few sharing ideas, a few trying some versions of add on tanks. Not sure if anyone has really integrated anything more seamlessly than than.

OOC, as a work around could you just have some portably tanks with nozzles that they can come out, fill your boat, and put the additional in the portable tanks that then you use later to top off as needed?

Back