Shatter Unveil Video

Too cool! Totally changes my perception of Bennington. I already had my mind made up to buy a Bennington before seeing this. After seeing this, there's no way I'll change my mind.

What a company!

Great design!! Just watched the video and I thought it was cool. Any more changes for 2012?

WoW!! All I can say. I really would trade mine for one even right now tonight. LOL Seriously, I think you need some regional advertisers of these boats. I am willing. I am in the book. Email me.

andy

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I was dying to see what was under those covers when I was there Sunday! Pretty darn cool! We have a '12 GCW ordered but I'd hold out for that instead if it will be available by April of '12. What are the production plans?

Bennington is an awesome company I was lucky enough to be invited to the dealer show this past Sunday and Im just a lowly repeat retail customer. Heck the VP even took time out of his day to show me around and answer my questions, etc! These guys really do care about their product and customers.

Archangel, there are some pretty dramatic changes to the G series boats for '12, I have some pics. But I didnt want to post anything on the net until after their dealer show, I didnt want to step on any toes. But if the mod's agree I can put up a few pics of the new g series?

man makes me wish i would've waited for the 2012 model...this is an incredible looking boat and admittedly I'd be jealous if I saw this out on the lake!

Back