Shout Out

GCWAndy

Reaction score
Kudos to Bennington and Tri County Marine in Granite Falls, NC for outstanding costumer service.

After nearly 5 years I was beginning to have seam slippage on several seats in my 2275 GCW. I just picked up brand new, perfectly matched replacement seats. No questions asked and no charge.

Thanks for being the best pontoon on the market supported by great dealers like Tri County Marine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the dealer install them also if under warranty?

When you find a brand (like Bennington) that really knows what their warranty stands for and means to people that are buying their product it's a real plus.  Used to be only 7 years (not like that isn't an amazing warranty) and now onto a full 10 year warranty bow to stern....the leader in the pontoon world.

You find a dealer that will work with and for you when you have a problem you should consider yourself very lucky.  Not saying that most of the bennington dealers aren't good it just seem kind of out of the norm in today's market to find a GREAT dealer like you have.  Kudo's to them for standing behind you on a warranty issue and making sure it was taken care of in a timely manner.

Dealer would have installed as well but I decided to leave my boat at the lake and install myself. 

Back