Show Boat Custom Coating- Ceramic Coating

BucketsII

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with ShowBoatCustomCoating in Ft. Lauderdale. My local detailer says they sell a ceramic coating that has been proven to last 10 years. He suggests that I go the extra expense and get it done. Says in the long run it is cheaper since I do not have to do the annual cleaning and waxing.
Just want to see if anyone has experience since I think 10 years is too good to be true! Also, your experience with ceramic coating? worth the extra expense or just clean and wax each year? TIA

I had my wife's Venetian Ruby convertible done with ceramic coating. It looks great. They said it was good for 5 years with a warranty BUT needs a yearly reapply. Who had their boat done 10 years ago proving the coating lasts?

I have ceramic coating on my newer SUV, and LOVE it. The way it cleans up and shines has proven worth the expense to me. It makes me want to get it on my boat. However, I hear it doesn’t last as long on boats, or needs some level of reapplication as mentioned above.

2138F30C-E5E3-4C7E-9132-F4713E4A0668.jpegDC8865EA-AEBF-45A5-B7ED-5ACA707D896D.jpeg2431EA64-5A20-4AA3-9C67-21FD073EE24E.jpeg2DD9C66A-BB66-41D0-A21B-6F8B98E6A1AB.jpeg

I am skeptical of that 10 years, but I don’t know this stuff well at all either. Does it come with a warranty for that 10 year period? How much does it cost? Depending on those two answers, I’d potentially consider it myself because I love the idea of it and how it is working on my vehicle above: again depending on if they warranty/guarantee that 10 year claim, and if the costs are not too exorbitant.

To be honest, I would not expect it to last 10 years. Would be happy with 5. Just wanted to see peoples take on the finish. Thanks

To be honest, I would not expect it to last 10 years. Would be happy with 5. Just wanted to see peoples take on the finish. Thanks
On a car the finish is outstanding!!!

I‘m with you. Even if it lasts 5 years (depending on cost), it may very well be worth it.

On a car the finish is outstanding!!!

I‘m with you. Even if it lasts 5 years (depending on cost), it may very well be worth it.
Heck, if I can a full season or two that would be AMAZING.

Back