Sideshift Thruster

Only money right Tank?!?

Another member on here from Lake George, NY put on his and think he loved it as well

Forum member M. Jay Farr from Virginia also installed one.....

Hi All i'm from Queensland Australia i have a 25ft Bennington 2017 which i have fitted a Bow Thruster to from SIDESHIFT in Canada best thing i have ever added to my PONTOON BOAT great for lining the boat up for docking
I added one last year, been very pleased with the results. As for the money, spent 50K on the boat, whats a couple more :)

Does anyone have both the front and outboard motor unit on their pontoon? When docking, what is it like to control both joy sticks, the steering wheel and maybe the throttle if needed all at once!

My challenge when trying to get on my lift (which is out in the open beside my dock and often subject to decent cross winds) is once I get the nose thru the guide pipes, the back end is often blown sideways. I am thinking of getting just the model that attaches to the outboard motor - but would like to what it is like having both the front and back units.

Does anyone have both the front and outboard motor unit on their pontoon? When docking, what is it like to control both joy sticks, the steering wheel and maybe the throttle if needed all at once!

My challenge when trying to get on my lift (which is out in the open beside my dock and often subject to decent cross winds) is once I get the nose thru the guide pipes, the back end is often blown sideways. I am thinking of getting just the model that attaches to the outboard motor - but would like to what it is like having both the front and back units.
I have a Hydrolift and live on a canal and have had winds I just put one on the front but i try not to go out on very windy days

I’ve installed PT 360 & big thumbs up
Install thrusters controls on dashboard port side so you can operate throttle no need for steering wheel when docking or maneuvering @ slow speed
It’s a must if you have full camper enclosure that I recently installed
Pontoon is literally a sail with crosswinds now

I went ahead and ordered the PT360 system - will have it installed this fall - will take plenty of pictures -
The install went quick, and was able to use it a couple of times before winter storage - Amazing product and extremely intuitive -

Back