Simrad GO 7 Fuel Information

It is a 7" and I have a Mercury. I should be able to figure out how I set this up in a couple of weeks after I open the boat up. I tried different settings over a couple of months to get what I wanted. It didn't take hours to do this, just a few minutes here and there.

We just took delivery of our boat and only had it out for a couple of hours on Sat. I messed with the Simrad for most of those hours (lol). I did get to the point where I can view and small file meter that seemed to have three dashes on it….what I am wondering in a how many dashes mean full

We just took delivery of our boat and only had it out for a couple of hours on Sat. I messed with the Simrad for most of those hours (lol). I did get to the point where I can view and small file meter that seemed to have three dashes on it….what I am wondering in a how many dashes mean full
Mine read dashes until I selected an input for the Fuel meter. Options were fuel rate to engine or Fuel sender in tank.

We have a new boat with the Go7. On our boat, they way it was delivered, it has options on the main screen and I have an Yamaha icon on the page with the Nav icon, sonar, down scan, side scan etc...The Yamaha icon brings me to my instruments and relevant info screen that displays about 10 perimeters , including fuel percentage. This is just our setup, so I am not sure how it would be on non Yamaha engines and if the dealer rigged mine a certain way, or not.
CHECK YOU TUBE AND IT WILL WALK THROUGHT THE SET UP FOR THE SIMRAD NOT TO HARD ONCE YOU SEE THE VIDEO

We just received our new 23LXSB. It has the Simrad GO7 unit mounted. I’ve looked all over the different screens trying to find the fuel status information. I’m sure it doesn’t have the typical gauge that reads full, 3/4, 1/2, so on. But somewhere it must show the information. Any help is appreciated.
YOU TUBE THE SIMRAD GO 7 IT WILL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING I HAD TO WATCH A COUPLE OF TIMES THEN GO PLAY WITH IT

Can anyone tell me how to be able to tell how much fuel is in our 2022 Bennington? Here’s a picture of what the Simrad shows. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6922.jpeg
    IMG_6922.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 21
Simrads are customizable ,fuel needs to be added to your screen
1685607236909.png

Can anyone tell me how to be able to tell how much fuel is in our 2022 Bennington? Here’s a picture of what the Simrad shows. Thanks!
Search on Youtube for SIMRAD Fuel Tank Setup

Back