Simtex Seat Stain

My 2018 Bennington Pontoon (I'm the only owner and it has been well taken care of) got some mold on the seats and I had it professionally cleaned and they said it is stained. The mold is gone but the stain is still there. Not sure how they even molded doesn't make a sense to me. Any suggestions for the stains? Still under warranty but I doubt that would be covered.
Have had good luck with Concrobium Eraser Mold Stain cleaner. Make sure to follow directions

Attachments

• FDD2C545-82CC-4DA5-9352-5828BF3D0A05.png
    FDD2C545-82CC-4DA5-9352-5828BF3D0A05.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 5
I used Miracle Mist on my seats but please wear gloves!! I lost skin on the tip of one finger. (My boat is a 2016 and no longer under warranty so no risk there). The Miracle Mist cleaned stains/mold/etc that no other product cleaned. It smells very bleachy.
Attaching before and after photos.
I used Miracle Mist on my seats but please wear gloves!! I lost skin on the tip of one finger. (My boat is a 2016 and no longer under warranty so no risk there). The Miracle Mist cleaned stains/mold/etc that no other product cleaned. It smells very bleachy.
Attaching before and after photos.
I believe ""30 Second Cleaner" is a similar product. When we had our old Pla-Bouy pontoon, it was kept under a Touchless cover every (Florida) summer. It would be a science project inside when we got back to it in the fall. We would scrub with all our might and it would half way clean up. The new owner took 30 Second Cleaner to it - and it came out looking like new. He's been doing it for a number of years now and no stitching failure so far!

Our Bennington has the Simtek fabric and we clean with Dawn soap and a brush. We have some staining from anole and spider poo that doesn't quite completely clean up though. Perhaps try 409 next...

Back