Ski pylon diameter?

Kevin1741

Reaction score
Hello all, im looking for the diameter of the ski pylon. My boat is on order and im going to fab a flag pole to mount to the ski pylon. Thanks

Sorry, but I won't be able to help you out with the dimensions for another few months, Great idea, however! Post some pictures once it's done.

Mine is in storage too, but here is a RAM GoPro mount, 1-2.5" capacity

/gallery/album_395/gallery_1431_395_42240.jpg/gallery/album_395/gallery_1431_395_964.jpg

My boat came in! I was able to measure with a caliper and it has a 2.5" diameter. 

Congrats on the boat.  I obviously gave you the circumference not diameter.  Sorry about that 

Thanks. The dealer just got the boat in and can't prep it for a couple weeks because of our local boat show has him busy but here she is 

IMG_4997.JPG

R25 swingback with esp

smokey granite with black accent

blackout package

sandstone with driftwood pillowtop

Dual bimini

captains chair with bolster

52 inch ski pylon

vinyl slate flooring

Led cup holder/bimini/side lighting

center storage

extra table 

yamaha 250 sho

Congrats -- great build!

I know this is an old thre but as a new owner I’m looking to add a flag to my ski pylon. Anything out there or any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Best picture i have readily available. Ski pole is 2.5” so i welded 2 clamps together. A 2.5” and whatever size pole you use.

Looks great Kevin!
I was hoping something was available that would mount using the bolt on the top of the pylon.
my flag is much smaller. I may look into machining a cup with a release pin to drop over the top of the pylon.

Back