Ski pylon

Outabounds68

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a 2018 22’ SSBXP. Is it possible to install a single pole center ski pylon on this boat? If so can someone point me in the right direction of either a forum post or the exact pylon I need to purchase. I am not looking for the one that has the two extensions for support. Just a single pylon.
Thanks in advance for the help! Brett

We have the factory ski pole on or boat. Based on the supports and extra structure Bennington put under the deck and inside the center pontoon of our boat, I think it would be really hard to add a factory looking ski pole. I'm sure it could be done, but I think it would be a big, difficult and expensive job.

What pontoon setup do you have? When we ordered our GSB in 2017 the SPS could not have the single pole due to the fuel tank being there in the center toon. ESP package could have the single ski pole. Not sure about dual or express pontoons.

My understanding is what was stated above: SPS no due to fuel tank, ESP yes. I am not aware of that having changed since 2017 either.

What pontoon setup do you have? When we ordered our GSB in 2017 the SPS could not have the single pole due to the fuel tank being there in the center toon. ESP package could have the single ski pole. Not sure about dual or express pontoons.
Have the SPS. Confirmed we can’t do it.

Back