Slip cost.....

Slip update! Got some good news from the Executor of the estate of our friend that passed away last summer. The Estate is tied up in litigation because our friends daughter is contesting the will that she was removed from by her Mother. They granted my request to continue using the slip/lift/dock until the litigation has been settled and the house is put up for sale. They say that it may take up to 2 years to clear.....
I promise you it won't take 2 years, but enjoy it while you can. If she's not in the will, she can contest it all she wants. Children are not protected like spouses are in NC. Spouses are protected will or no will.

I agree it will not take 2 years

I promise you it won't take 2 years, but enjoy it while you can. If she's not in the will, she can contest it all she wants. Children are not protected like spouses are in NC. Spouses are protected will or no will.
Hope it takes 5 yrs!!! Ha! Actually we'll continue to look throughout the summer for next year. Hopefully we're able to keep it there this entire season.....Screenshot_20220318-215754.pngScreenshot_20220318-215715.pngScreenshot_20220318-214755.png

Here in the "Thumb" of Michigan, its $1200-1800 depending on size. $1200 for 24 footer $1600 for a 28 foot boat

I've been looking for another slip to put our boat since our friend passed away last summer. We kept our boat on her 10000 lb. lift and trex dock last year. A sweet set up! Anyway I've gotten so many different prices, set ups, waiting lists and restrictions it's not funny!!! For those of you who don't live on the water......What do you all pay to keep your boat in a slip whether it's in a marina or private home etc. etc ....???
I am picking up my 22 LSB Saturday. I managed to get a slip here on the river right in Charleston (capital city). It’s a full year secure slip and it was 1250.00

I am picking up my 22 LSB Saturday. I managed to get a slip here on the river right in Charleston (capital city). It’s a full year secure slip and it was 1250.00
Congrats on the new boat and slip!

That’s a “Pimpin’” boat slip BigKahuna. Beautiful setup to be allowed to use.

That’s a “Pimpin’” boat slip BigKahuna. Beautiful setup to be allowed to use.
Thx! Went to check on it yesterday ....Make sure the power was still on etc....IMG_20220320_145424828.jpgIMG_20220320_145409586.jpgIMG_20220320_145507725.jpg

Why don’t you just buy the property? JK
The estate is still in litigation so everything is on hold. (Thank God!) Plus, it's a $3.75-$4 million property! Just a bit out of our price range. Ha!

Back